______Super.Awesome!________
Si.Budak.Sweet

Navigation : touch my L.O.V.E



Diaries Me Linkies Stuff

hello stalker *hehehe* ! welcome to super awesome.


Bigfoots!



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: cik kiah *wut-wut*
Others:   


The one who scared to the future.



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." --Dale Carnegie

Last semester, there was a person said ‘’ you should consider your future career rather than interest’’. That girl was 4 Flat student in Matric (Accounting student tauu) and end up in a course that don’t have the clear path  in the future. I was smiling brightly and joke about our decision stuck in the wrong course.
No. That was not my intention to tease that girl. Because obviously you couldn’t argue that in front of others. Probably it will embarrass that person as I consider him as someone from high status.
I believe with ‘learning for fun’’ and do anything that make you feel happy. Rather than kejarkan kejayaan, lagi bagus dapatkan keseronokan, enjoy, dan bahagia dalam sesuatu.

‘’Pursue for excellence, success will chase you.’’3 Idiots movie sums up everything.

We all scared to the future but who knows our future? We may fail in exam, we may choose the wrong course, people will mock our decision but one thing that I really sure. Nobody knows our future better than us. Ilmu itu tak pernah rugi untuk dipelajari sekalipun orang mocking your decision. And never give up trying is far away better than quitting. 


*************

I wrote this because of I am the one who scared for my future. I already fail in exam. I dont want to repeat as I dont want to meet the same person. 
I planning to make up my mistake but still I afraid to take the first step. 

Rasanya, perkataan dreams tu macam dah lenyap dalam kepala ayuni. Yang hanya dia tahu takut, takut, takut.. 

That is why I dont like the ayuni yang sekarang. penuh dengan pengecut dan hanya fikir negative consequences. And that is why also, Ayuni yang ini selalu merindui ayuni di Korea yang memang berani dan fikir nak explore rather than mistake. Setiap single action yang diambil kat sana, tak pernah menyesal. Sebab fikir that was an experience. Experience doesn't come with regret and it only make us getting stronger. 

Mana tah pemikiran tu. :(